1. Each complaint is accepted if a customer presents a sales receipt (receipt or invoice) with a description of defects or faults.
2. Complaints are investigated within terms specified by the law.
3. If a complaint is positively justified, the product is exchanged for one that is free of defects and sent to a customer at the expense of the shop.
4. It is recommended to check the delivery in the presence of the courier, identify possible damage to the product or its packaging and make a damage protocol signed by the courier, as it is necessary for the complaint to be accepted.
5. Contact: email@example.com, tel. 664 483 372.