The owner of the shop is the KSER-POL Dorota Róg Company, 34-130 Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, ul. Kolejowa 24, NIP 551-208-99-97, REGON 072149401. These regulations specify principles of concluding sales agreements, rights and obligations and principles of dealing with complaints.
1. The shop sells retail and wholesale products online.
2. Shop customers can be individuals having full legal capacity, legal persons and organizational entities with no legal capacity.
3. A condition for conducting a sales agreement between the shop and a customer is to place an order in the shop and accept the regulations.
1. The shop accepts orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders placed from Monday to Friday after 4:00 p.m. and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are processed the next business day.
2. Orders are realized within two working days from the payment date.
3. In special cases (e.g. out-of-stock situations), the shop reserves the right to withdraw from an agreement. If a given product is out of stock, the shop will inform a customer of the situation via e-mail or telephone.
4. Orders can be changed unless a given product has already been posted.
5. Due to the fact that products are made from solid wood, the shop reserves the right to include differences in product colours with respect to their pictures posted online, knots and discolouration.
Payment and Delivery
1. Payment: down payment via bank transfer
2. Supply of commodity is realized through courier fir
1. Each complaint is accepted if a customer presents a sales receipt (receipt or invoice) with a description of defects or faults.
2. Complaints are investigated within terms specified by the law.
3. If a complaint is positively justified, the product is exchanged for one that is free of defects and sent to a customer at the expense of the shop.
4. It is recommended to check the delivery in the presence of the courier, identify possible damage to the product or its packaging and make a damage protocol signed by the courier, as it is necessary for the complaint to be accepted.
5. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 664 483 372.
1. The Customer consents to the processing of personal data for agreement purposes only (in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection as of 29.08.1997, Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item. 883).
2. Personal data can be used to send advertising and promotional materials.
3. The Customer has the right to access the data, change and delete it upon request.
1. The entity running the shop is not responsible for any interruptions in the use of the online store resulted from technical problems.
2. Provision of the Civil Code shall apply to matters not covered by these regulations.